This online, self-paced course will take you from "sort of" understanding swallow and dysphagia to having a deep understanding of how to evaluate and treat a swallow issue in a child or adult
What you'll get:
- Engaging video lecture, handouts, videos, and case studies to help you learn and retain information
- 3 months access to complete this self-paced course and get your certificate of completion
- A deep dive into anatomy and physiology of the swallow that is fun and will leave you with the key muscles and nerves MEMORIZED
- Interactive learning opportunities which will make this complex topic simple
- Our decades of experience working with healthy and medically complex patients to guide you through how to be an expert
- Clear, step by step guidance on how to do a comprehensive feeding and swallowing evaluation
- Tools and knowledge base to put together solid treatment plans for your clients and write functional attainable goals
- 15 course hours (1.5 CEUs / 15 PDUs)
We've taught this course for years throughout California and have rave reviews from 500+ attendees. We've also been asked for years to bring it online so that others across the country can learn. It's finally ready. Join us to take your practice to the next level.
*If you're an SLP interested in this course we're SO glad you're here! We don't have ASHA approval to give you the CEUs you deserve. If you don't need the CEUs and you're up for learning all about how to do a comprehensive swallowing evaluation, creating an intervention plan that prioritizes function and growing your intervention tool box, go ahead and get on in there!
**OTs in California- YES this course counts for 15 hours towards your SWC advanced practice!