Pediatric feeding issues are complex and this course will show you how to confidently evaluate and treat picky eating using multiple modalities.
What you'll get:
- 14 hours of continuing education credits for feeding therapists emphasizing evaluation and comprehensive treatment of picky eating
- Engaging online course content taught using lecture, videos, case study, and activities/homework to help assure comprehension and retention
- 3 months to complete this self-paced online course that can be started, stopped, and resumed on your schedule
- Subtitles so content can be watched without sound
- Access to tools and handouts for you to use in your feeding therapy practice
- An essential course for all pediatric feeding therapists
Course taught by Kim & Kary, both Occupational Therapists & lactation consultants with 25+ years combined experience working in just about every type of pediatric feeding therapy setting available. Kim & Kary are co-owners of Feeders & Growers and consultants for Solid Starts (where we blog and teach parent classes).
**For California OTs: this course is approved for 14 hours towards your Swallowing Certification (SWC)**